Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Author: LILLIA!

YO YO party heroes :D Lillia here!
It's a total honour to now be apart of this amazing SHU blog created by the one and only Justice Girl! Even BETTER to be working with my other friends too xD *hint hint Denise*

Here's a few things you might find interesting about me ^.^
Fav colour: RAINBOWS
Fav game: Space Heroes Universe (duh!)
Fav hobbie: Blogging and art for the win :D

Oh and here's a pic of how I look in Space Heroes Universe!


I hope to catch you awesome heroes online, and massive shout out to Justice for letting me join her blog :D get ready for some SERIOUSLY awesome-packed posts guys! Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Lillia how did u get that name where it's glitter and it's BIG?! Email it to me by brandonshuforever@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. The hint hint part. c: xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting space hero! We will get to you as soon as we can and stay AWESOME! :D