Sunday, November 23, 2014

Super Sorry...

    I'm super sorry heroes... but I'm quitting SHU! If I get the chance to hear some news that SHU is popular again, I'll host a welcome back party.

You might be wondering why, here's why:

1. I have to concentrate on my studies because in our school, if we don't pass the exams on the 3rd trimester, we're going to have summer class and I don't want to miss my summer vacation...
 2. I don't have enough time to play, now that I'm in a whole day class.
 3I have to take care of my little siblings because I'm the oldest!

I just think there's a chance that I won't be back forever...

That's all for this whole busy life of mine. Bye space heroes!
~Super Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting space hero! We will get to you as soon as we can and stay AWESOME! :D