Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 HEY HEROES, Justice Girl here! :)

First of all, I want to thank EVERYONE for such wonderful years of fun, experience, and Space Hero memories, because it has made a lasting impact for us. Space Heroes Universe is a huge part of my life, and I'm definitely lucky to have discovered this game...

When I first joined Space Heroes, previously known as Little Space Heroes, I quickly made many friends including Lillia, Chocolate, Super Ann, Fizz, Lol, and other main players and fans that have all grown up in this game. We should all celebrate by partying one last time before Space Heroes Universe's shutdown!

We're hoping to host the party sometime in JANUARY, so stay tuned for more information and schedule! :)

Secondly, I want to wish everybody a

MERRCHRISTMAS 
and a 
HAPPNEW YEAR!

Icon made by Justice Girl
Peace out and stay strong, heroes! :D
~Justice Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting space hero! We will get to you as soon as we can and stay AWESOME! :D